



Avree continues to grow. Today she is six weeks. She smiles all the time and tries so hard to tell stories. Sometimes a yell will come out. She is amazing! She loves to be sung to, taking baths and listening to Mozart. We finally went back to church this weekend. We tried to keep her away from the human bugs. Her sisters are learning how to change diapers, feed her bottles and burp her. They love to be involved with everything about her. They are the best big sisters.
July 2, 2008
Avree Growing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Amber she is so beautiful I cant wait to see her. Hope all is well. I hope to see you when I bring Jesse to the MTC July 30
Love ya
Aunt Jana
I love you my little shkwsheee!!
your blog is looking oh-so-cute! as are your sweet little girls!
What an adorable baby! Wow, she is getting big. Three beautiful girls! And cute blog!
Post a Comment