October 20, 2008

Carving pumpkins....









The girls always enjoy carving pumpkins. Maximus wanted to eat the seeds but when mom told him to drop them he would. He watched the girls the whole time. As you can see mom isn't mutch of a carver. Dad usually carves them. We miss not having Jamie home. We are counting down the days of Halloween when he is coming home to visit. This is our favorite season. We love the changing colors in the leaves and the crisp air. Halloween has always been our favorite. Does this season just put you in a good mood? It does me! It is all good......

4 comments:

Kristi Veale said...

Cute Pictures of the girls. I love having the carved pumpkin, but I'm not much of a pumpkin carver. We went to get our big pumpkins this past weekend by your house at Black Island Farms. It was kind of nice to go out and still have a pumpkin attached to the vine and not have to pay more money for the pumpkin by it's weight!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

We haven't been there. I need to take the girls.

The Peterson Press said...

I love fall too! The girls did a great job carving!!! Great family fun!

Jana said...

I love the picture of the girls sitting on the step. So cute I love carving pumpkins, but we can't do it to early here or they mold, its still 95 degrees, Im so ready for cool weather.