December 1, 2008

Thankful.....


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Jamie came into town and we stayed busy the whole time he was here. First we attented two Thanksgiving dinners. They were both wonderful. I love getting together with our families and sharing happiness and showing our gratitude. I am truely thankful for Jamie and my three beautiful girls. I thank our Lord everyday for blessing me with a wonderful husband and the sacrifices that he makes for our girls and I. He loves us, guides us, protects us and has an uplifting spirit to the four of us and those around him. He has made many sacrifices and changes to his life to better himself and his family. He has a huge heart. I love you Sparky! I am thankful for my three wonderful girls. They make us smile, laugh, cry, and teach us to be a better person. They are our life, pride and joy and we are blessed. I am thankful for our health, our pets, a roof over head, friends, family, the gospel, our blessings, prayer and eachother. I love you my family!!!

1 comments:

pirate ride said...

Thanksgiving was great!!