


Saturday was a very special day for me. I was baptized! The spirit was very strong. I had tears in my eyes as my mom gave her talk. It was a special experience. My dad baptized me and I was so happy to be with him. He is the best dad in the world. I would do it all over again if I could. Guess I will just have to wait to be baptized for the dead. Thank you family and friends for coming and sharing this special day with me. And thank you for all the fun gifts.
Mattee
February 3, 2009
My Baptism...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
What a special day!
I love your new pictures, so cute!
Congratulations Mattee! That is so exciting! Amber...I can't believe how big your girls are!?!?! So so so cute!
Congratulations Mattee, what a special day you look beautiful in your dress.
Jamie did such a fabulous job!! And so did you with your talk! We had fun and felt the spirt !! Thanks for having us Love you!!
What a special girl you are Mattee!Congrats on your special day!! You look so pretty in your dress too!
Yay Amber...Hey, did you guys ever decide what you're doing with the move and stuff?...Congrats on the news!!
Post a Comment