April 15, 2009

Pre-Teen........






Today is Kelsee's 12th birthday. My baby is now a pre-teen. She is so excited to be 12. She has grown into such a beautiful, talented, smart, sweet young lady. She wakes up every morning with a smile and goes to bed every day with a smile. She brings out a smile in all of us. She is our ray of light and the best big sister in the world. Her little heart is the biggest heart when it comes to caring. She is always concerned about everyone's feelings and thoughts. She has made a lot of friends that look up to her and appreciate her friendship. She loves to tease and joke and make you smile. She a talented dancer and loves to teach children. She has inspired our lives and we love her with all our hearts. Happy Birthday dolly!

I Love you with all my heart,

Mom

4 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Happy Birthday Kelsee!!!! Big 12 - I can't believe it. Are you excited about Young Women's? You will love it. Have a very happy day. I love you!!!!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Kelsee! I can't believe that she is 12, wow! Have a fun day!

pirate ride said...

Wow that was a very fast 12 years! She is the sweetest, caring,most helpful girl ever! I love you Kels! Happy happy birthday love, Aunt Audie xoxox

Jana said...

Happy Birthday Kelsee!! Wow you are a beautiful Young Women, I hope you have a great day Love you