
As Easter approaches the girls and I enjoy sharing the meaning of Easter. My love and appreciation for our Lord and Savior is overwhelming. As I watch my children turn to Jesus and our Heavenly Father in prayer, my heart melts with joy and gratitude knowing that they have faith in Him and understand the power of healing, protection, guidence and love. What a tremendous blessing to have our Savior and Heavenly Father in our lives. I am so thankful for the Atonement and for our teachings.
"I hope that all of us begin our day be spending some time with the Savior, feeling his Spirit and enjoying his love for us" (Aloha! 35).
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and remember our Lord, Savior, Brother on this day.
April 7, 2009
Son of God.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Amber you are an AMAZING mother! I hope one day I can be as good ;) thanks for the reminder
In the midst of all my current drama...all I could think about was that I didn't want to teach my primary kids tomorrow. Thank you for the reminder. I truly needed it!
Post a Comment