May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day




Mom,

I miss our hugs, kisses, laughs, walks, shopping, stories, movies, hand holding and daily "I love you". Almost five years and I still enjoy speaking to you everyday. At times it is short but I know you hear me. At times I know you are there with me by the sweet spirit I feel. There are days I wonder if our sweet little Avree sees you by how she follows something in the room with her innocent eyes that I can not see. I know you are my and our girls gaurdian angel. I know you are watching over us and helping us to be safe and to learn what is needed to be able to be with you and our Father in Heavan again. I know our sweet Savior gives you hugs and kisses every morning as I ask he to please do so for me and the girls. Your sweet spirit is always felt and I love you with all my heart. Happy Mother's Day!

5 comments:

The Peterson Press said...

oh Amber you made me cry. Your mom is missed so much but what a great daughter you are!! She raised a wonderful person!

Kristi Veale said...

Sniff Sniff! That is so sweet to say those things about your mom. Happy Mothers Day!

pirate ride said...

Happy mothers day! I know our moms are always with us! Xoxoxo

Bonnie and Jim said...

Happy Mother's day Amber. I know your mom is with you. I miss her too.

Jana said...

Happy Mother's Day Amber I love you, Im sure your mother is very proud of you.