July 8, 2009

4th of July...











I love the 4th of July! Kelsee and Mattee were in the Centerville parade this year. They looked so cute in their outfits. When they got to our seats they had to catch up to the people in front so they were running. Darn! But they have shown us their routine at home about 10 times. Afterwards we took them to get some lunch and then to the carnival. We had a great time at the carnival. Kelsee waited in line for animal balloons for her and her sisters while Mattee climbed the rock wall all the way to the top to ring the buzzer. By the way the guy let her do it twice. She was up that wall and down so fast. She is amazingly physically active. I wish I had 1/2 her energy. Kelsee ended up getting herself a mouse character balloon, Mattee a penguin and Avree a pig. Avree's lasted for about a 1/2 hour then she bit into it and popped it. Her little face was so sad. We then headed over to Marilyn's and Bud's for a BBQ and firework show. We had a great time and the girls were glued to the fireworks. With the BBQ we also celebrated Jamie's birfday. We had quite the busy day.

3 comments:

The Peterson Press said...

Amber your family is so cute! I love to look at your blog. I feel like I know them all!

Jana said...

Happy late late 4th, your girls look so cute, I love the long socks. I use to love being in the parades, they don't have a lot of them here, its to stink'n HOT. Love and miss ya.

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

Amber i can't believe how big your girls are!?!?! so so so cute...hope you are feeling well!