July 31, 2009

Camp Cutie....



Kelsee went to girls camp this year for her first time and "had a blast". She mentioned that the spirit was strong and that she had a wonderful experience. She can't wait to go again next year.
She came home from Young Women's the other night with an award for "Camp Cutie" and Cutie Patootie buttons. All the Young Women adore Kelsee. On the way up to girls camp they even had dubs on her. I always new my Kelsee is special but this proves it to be true outside of a prejudice mom. I am so proud of you sweetheart and I love you with all my heart. XoXoXo

4 comments:

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

old enough for girls camp!?!? what in the world!

The Peterson Press said...

I love girls camp! It's the best ever. I am glad she loved it! Because it is something she will never forget.

Bonnie and Jim said...

I'm glad Kelsee enjoyed girls camp. It's always been my favorite part of Young Women's. I have great memories from my youth and from being a leader.

Jana said...

Good job Kelsee!! Camp is the best.