
I am being induced on September 3rd to have our little Hadlee on September 4th. It is just around the corner. Can I say hip hip hooray! This pregnancy has been a since but a tole on the old bod. It will be wonderful and a blessing to have 4 children (girls) in our lives. Our little Avree and Hadlee will be the best of buds. I can't wait to see what she looks like and to see how Avree reacts. I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!
August 10, 2009
24 Days To Go.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I'm hoping to be done by the 3rd...and you'll just die...we have been talking about the name Hadley the last couple of days! What are the odds?
I'm so excited!!! Can't wait to see and meet baby Hadlee!!! YAY!
Big count down!! Can't wait. Hope your feeling well.
Love you!!
So close, I love the name Hadlee can't wait to see her. Hope your feeling good, Hang in there!! Love ya
Post a Comment