August 25, 2009

Back to School...

Kelsee and Mattee went back to school yesterday. Kelsee started junior high and was so nervous but after a fun first day of school she couldn't figure out what she was nervous about. She loved it! Mattee started 3rd grade. She says 3rd grade is the best so far but likes the early out days. She cracks me up. She already made 3 new friends. She never has problems making friends. I love you girls!

I only have 10 days left until Hadlee arrives. Woof am I ready!

1 comments:

Jana said...

Wow It seemed like yesterday that Kell started 7th her first day of Jr High, now this is her last year of Jr. High. They grow sooo fast. I hope your girls have a good year and woo hoo so close for the big day, let me know, can't wait to see baby Hadlee. Love ya