




Our sweet Hadlee Belle joined our family on September 4, 2009 at 1:17 p.m. She weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz. and 20 inches long. She has a ton of auburn hair and is curly when wet. She held her head up from day one and is very alert. She is very strong. She looks a lot like my baby pictures. She is such a sweet little angel. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. Her sisters adore her. Little Avree is protective of her and loves to help mommy burp her. If Hadlee's toe or finger is sticking out of her blanket Avree covers it up. I am so truly blessed to have my 4 beautiful daughters. They are truly angels from above. I love them with all my heart and I am so grateful to have our little Hadlee with us. I love you Hadlee Belle! XoXoXoXo
October 5, 2009
Hadlee Belle Forbes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
congrats!
She is so beautiful, congrats, how fun to have 4 beautiful girls. Hope you are all well, Love you!!
I am so glad you posted...I've been wondering...she is so cute!!! I love her hair!
So Cute! 8)
She is a beautiful baby! Congrats!!
Oh Amber she is so beautiful!! Congrats! Wow 4 daughters you are so lucky and so are they to have such a great mom!!
Congrats she is so cute! I love the name Hadlee!
Post a Comment