October 9, 2009

Happy 13 Years...





I am posting this now because Jamie will be home for the weekend. It all started out with me going to a car show with Kirk, Audra, Jamie and his girlfriend, and one of Jamie's friends. They were trying to set me up with Jamie's friend. He was a super nice guy but very quiet and we weren't hitting it off. Through the night in the corner of my eye I could see Jamie starring at me. I thought "what a creep! His girlfriend is right next to him and he is looking at me" but deep down inside feeling the butterflies of excitement and wishing that we were a couple and thinking it will never happen. Well guess what! I never imagined that we would end up together soon after. Jamie and I clicked on our first date as if we had known each other forever. We went to Ruby River in Salt Lake and to this day it is still our favorite restaurant. He could hypnotize me with his eyes and rail me in. His eyes tell me everything between love, sadness, anger, and excitement. I am still hypnotized by his big hazel eyes and he will always be able to rail me in. We lived together for about a year and on October 12th we were married. We decided from day one that we wanted to start a family early. We both love and adore children. On April 15th we brought our beautiful Kelsee Paige into this world. Wow! We were so happy and never imagined we could love her so much. This brought us wanting more. November 1st Mattee Lynn came into our lives and we were filled with over joy. We waited for 7 years before deciding it was time for more. On May 30th Avree Marie was born. We now wonder why we waited so long before receiving this precious little girl from Heaven. Then 6 months later we were blessed with a surprise. Yep another little girl was going to join our family. On September 4th Hadlee Belle was born. This sweet little beautiful bundle of joy is here and can not imagine her not being with us. What a blessing our daughters are in our lives. We love them with every breath and heartbeat we take. Jamie and I have built many amazing memories in our lives together and with our children. Our love for each other grows stronger everyday and I still feel those butterflies of excitement for him like we just met. He is an amazing father and husband. We are first in his life and he does all he can to make us happy. I have truly been blessed with a beautiful family. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for Jamie and my girls. I love you Sparky and you will always be the love of my life. I look forward to the day that we can make it for eternity...

Alf

3 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Happy Anniversay Amber and Jamie. You have a precious family.

The Peterson Press said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys were meant for each other:) You have the cutest family!

Jana said...

I hope you had a happy anniversary Amber, sorry its a little late I haven't been very good looking at blogs. I love the pictures.