What am I thankful for!
1. My husband
2. My four daughters
3. Our family
4. Challenges
5. Prayer
6. Faith
7. Our Heavenly Father and Savior
8. Blessings
9. Doctors and all that goes with them
10. Two wonderful women in my ward that love and care for our daughters while we are at work
11. Time with my husband and daughters
12. Income Tax Returns
Things I am looking forward to!
1. My husband and growing old together
2. My four daughters growing and good health
3. My mom-in-law getting her strength back and being with us years to come
4. Our faith growing stronger through each challenge
5. The comfort of blessings
6. A break from doctors and all that goes with them
7. Spending more time with my husband and daughters
8. Hadlee's blessing
9. Spending Income Tax return
10. Spring and summer
11. Yard work
12. Time at the park and camping
13. My temple picture making with Missy
14. BYU Football









February 24, 2010
February Updates...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love your list. You are so sweet Amber and an all around awesome person. Love ya
I love your post, Im so thankful for you and your family I wish we lived closer to all of you, we need to make sure and stay close cause thats what it is all about is FAMILY!! Love you
Post a Comment