

I remebmer when my brother and I were small children living with our mother. We didn't have alot of food or anything much rather. It was hard at times but we always got by. One year for Christmas I received a scarf. I rembember being so excited because this cool scarf had mittins sewn to the ends of it.
I volunteer with the LDS Church and United Way every year. I have been attending "Day of Caring" for 4 years now. It is a spiritual experience and I love it. It is wonderful to see all those who volunteer put their heart and soul into what they are asigned to and enjoy it. I love knowing that I can contribute funds and my time to United Way and that it is helping a family in need.
September 12, 2008
Giving Back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Good for you. I know when I do something good for someone it always makes me feel really good. Like today, I found out that a co-worker had been diagnosised with Breast Cancer, she received the flowers that I sent to her today. It makes me feel good to be nice and do nice things for people. It's very uplifting!
Thinking of you today. It's been three years. Sometimes it seems forever. Good memories today. Love you
Post a Comment