September 16, 2008

Remember When....














September 14, 2008

Today has been four years since moms passing. but today is a wonderful day for her because she is in no more pain. She is running, dancing, singing, watching over her grandchildren, children, family, hugging her parents and her sister, sharing childhood stories, and teaching.
She was a strong willed and an incredible women. No one was as strong as mom. Those that didn't know mom would have never guessed that she was fighting cancer. She always had a smile on her face even on the days she was in agony. I miss her more and more everyday but happy tears that she is no longer suffering. I fill her with me all the time and speak to her daily. She has a special place in my heart and always will. I love you with all my heart mom (Oma').

4 comments:

pirate ride said...

Oh how I remember! I miss her so much and think of her and my mom everyday! I really have a hard time when September comes around! I get very emotional this time of year. Love ya, Aud~

Bonnie and Jim said...

I have very special memories of her and I when I was younger. I hold them close to my heart. I miss her laugh. She loved her children very much. God bless you.

Jana said...

Thinking of you Amber, she would be very proud of you and Michael, I miss her much! This is always a hard time of year, I sometimes think why I am walking around so down and depressed and then it dawns on me what time of year it is. But she is in a happy place. Love ya.

Amber said...

You have a beautiful mother. I remember her and hearing her laugh. I'm sure she is very proud of you and the wonderful mother you are to your beautiful daughters!