I have been tagged by Audra...
7 random and or weird facts about Amber -
1. I have a fetish with ears. Whenever I cuddle with Jamie, the girls or my dog I love to play with their ears.
2. I can put my foot behind my head. I know you can only picture it now!
3. I wished I was a veterinarian.
4. I hate water spots left on taps. Argggg!
5. Strangers don't touch my baby!!!!!!! Come on think about all the germs you jerks.
6. I've never had self esteem growing up and still don't. But encourage my children to and tell them everyday how beautiful they are.
7. I would love to live in a cabin with my husband and children surrounded by trees and a small farm. No one around.
I tagg Bonnie, Allison, Tya, Lexi, Missy, Marie and Lissel
November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment