








The girls and I where all home sick over the weekend but we decided to make it fun and put Avree in Kelsee's build-a-bear box. As you can see Avree got a kick out of it just as much as we did. Kelsee and Mattee also made up some realy cute dances. Kelsee was the teacher and Mattee was the student.
November 10, 2008
Think inside the box...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Its sad you guys were sick but I love weekends were you just stay in and be with each other! That is so cute with Avree in the box!
Cute Pictures. Looks like Avery likes it too!
OMG!! What a cute little bug!! I love it she looks so darling! I am glad that you are all feeling better!
Hey Amber this is your Auntie Jana, Happy late Birthday, I hope you had a good one wish I was closer so I could come see you, Im sure its hard without your hubby. Your girls look so beautiful and getting so big. Love you lots and hope you had a great day.
Love ya Jana
How cute is that! Your kids are so cute! I hope you had a great birthday I love Texas Road House too!
Post a Comment