







The girls where so excited Christmas morning. Our tradition is Daddy wakes up first to go start the fire, dim the lights, set up the camera, and turn on Christmas music. Then I get up fix myself some and we go wake the girls up at 6:00. We open our gifts then head to Jamie's parents for another gift unravel and breakfast by 9 or 10 o'clock. This year we only had one place to go instead of 3. It was relaxing and enjoyable without having to rush. Thank you Jamie for another wonerful happy Christmas.
December 30, 2008
Christmas Day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
For being neighbors we don't talk enough, but at least now I can stalk you guys. Your girls are so cute.
Cute pictures, looks like you had a nice holiday. I'm glad Jamie was there with you guys!
Post a Comment