January 2, 2009

Happy New Years...








This year we started out with a bang. We went out to dinner, saw "Bed Time Stories Movie" (realy cute and Avree watched the entire movie without a peep), came home to light fireworks, watched the ball drop on t.v., and ended the nights with sparkling cider and some kisses. We had a wonderful time. Hope you all had a wonderful New Years!

5 comments:

Kristi Veale said...

Happy New Year. I want to see bed time stories!

pirate ride said...

Happy New Year!!

Carrie and Jon said...

Happy New Year!!! I'm so glad that you found my blog. It looks like you had a wonderful New Year! I hope I can get in touch with you so I can come and chat with you soon!!!

Bonnie and Jim said...

Happy New Year!! Looks like you have a good time celebrating. Hope your year holds great things for you all.
Love you

Jana said...

Hi Ambie, hope you are having a happy new year miss you lots, I love the pictures of your cute family. Love ya!!!