December 8, 2008

Haacke Christmas Party...









This Sunday we where able to celebrate the Haacke Christmas tradition of getting together, having the kids act in the nativity seen while reading scriptures, and eating yummy food. This year the spirit was strong as we all sat together bundled in the living room as our family grows with children. We sang Silent Night and shared our favorite Christmas memories. I know our passing loved ones where with us remembering when... Thank you aunt Bonnie for having us all over and keeping the Haacke tradition going and thank you everyone for all the yummy food.

3 comments:

B said...

Thank you! It was good seeing you last night. Hope you have a very merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun! I loved the favorite Christmas memories.It was way fun! Love you!

Jana said...

I wish I could of been there, I miss all of you guys so much. I just wanted you to know Im thinking of you this Christmas, your in my prayers and thoughts always. Love ya,