March 17, 2009

Laramie Wyoming....






The girls and I went to Laramie WY Wednesday to visit Jamie. We enjoyed our stay with him and dreaded coming home. It was a little chilly but the days were beautiful. Jamie said that someone above loved us and was watching out for us because it has not been that nice yet. It was windy Sunday but other that that it was perfect. Jamie worked Wednesday and Thursday but was able to spend Fri., Sat. and Sun. with us. On Friday we took the girls to Colorado to shop and have dinner. We had such a good time. On Saturday we took them to the recreation center to go swimming. They had a blast. Avree had fun splashing. I couldn't take her to far out for fear that someone would splash water in her ears. She can't get water in them yet. After swimming we went to lunch and rented a movie. The girls watched High School Musical 3 and Jamie and I watched Australia. We enjoyed Australia but we didn't think it was the best movie. We drove home Monday morning and are missing Jamie already. The girls had St. Patricks Day to look forward to on Tuesday so they were excited. Thanks daddy for a good time. Can't wait to see you in April Sparky!

4 comments:

Kristi Veale said...

Amber-

I'm sure it is so hard to be without your hubby most of the time. Hopefully he will be home for good soon!

Jana said...

Oh I love Wyoming, so fun you got to go spend some time with your hubby. I loved Australia, it was a little long but I like Nicole Kidman though and the little boy was so cute I loved to hear him talk and OK Hugh Jackman hes very cute!!! Love ya

The Peterson Press said...

Oh I love mini vacations! It sound like you guys had a great time:) How are you feeling?

Amber said...

Looks fun! Avree is getting so big and she is adorable! I don't know how you do it with Jamie being gone. I complain all the time about Dan being gone so late doing homework, I shouldn't complain! Glad you got to go for a visit!