March 17, 2009

Wolf Creek...





Auntie Carol took my two girls along with Aubrey and McKenzie to Wolfcreek. They had a blast. The loved going shopping, hot tubbin it, watching movies and playing hide-n-seek. I had to post the stairs because all of them were freeked out about Carol sneeking up the stairs to find them while playing hide-n-seek. They said they were all so scared watching her creep up those stairs. Kelsee brought some good pictures home. They miss doing things like this with their Oma' and this day was just as special to them. Thank you for everything. You have a special place in their hearts. Love you!

2 comments:

Jana said...

It sounds like to much fun, I got the stories from Carol about the hide-n-seek and how she freeked everyone out, I had to laugh. I love the picture of the snow on the mountains, I think she needs to take me there.

Mel said...

Sounds like you had fun! My brother works up there doing time shares. Your girls are so cute! do you know what you are having yet?