




My mommy thought it would be a good idea to post some pictures of me of the day I got my tubes. The first few pictures are when I was in getting checked over before surgery. They gave me a realy cute bear too. My mommy and I had to be there at 6:15 in the morning and they didn't take me back until about 8:30. It was a long wait. The surgery only took 15 minutes. The doctor said my ears where the worst ears he has ever done surgery on. My ears where full of infection so I probably wasn't hearing the way I should have been. I was getting hungry waiting but I never fussed or cried. My mommy sung me lots of songs because she loves me so much. She told me she was very proud of me and that I was the best baby girl in the world. I came out of surgery a litte fussy and scared because a nurse was holding me and not my mommy. I settled down though after my mommy came and got me and gave me a baba. I was kind of fussy the rest of the night but as you can see from the bottom picture I was very spoiled. I got to lay in my sisters sleeping bag and lay on her pillow while they read me books. I sleep in my mommy's arms most of the day. I love my sisters very much. Thank you for being the best sisters in the world.
March 9, 2009
My tubes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
That was cute reading it as if she told you! I'm glad that everything went ok, I saw her at marilyn's on Thursday or Friday after and she looked like she was in a dazz!
Well she looks happy! My kids had that done too. It is alot better after the tubes.
Oh.. My little love!!What a brave little tot!! I am so glad she is all done and can hear way better now!! I Love you my little squishy!! Love Auntie!
Oh Im so glad she will be able to hear better, she looks so precious I hope she will feels better soon, you are such a good mommy. Love ya
She is so brave!! What a good little girl. I hope she is on the road to a great recovery. Love you Averee!!
My son got tubes when he was a year old. It was HORRIFIC watching them take him away from me! It was so awesome to see his little face light up, and knowing that he could hear clearly!
Post a Comment