I have two magnets on the fridge that are veggies made of cloth but the magnet is inside the cloth. Avree love to sit and play with them. She will take them off and try to put them in the dishwasher, oven, fridge. She takes them off and puts them back on the fridge over and over again. She also loves to comb her hair. I give her the big comb as you can see and she will comb her hair and then set a bow on top of her head. She is so stinkin cute!!!!

June 18, 2009
Magnets......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
oh Amber she is the sweetest thing ever! I hope all is well with you!
I can't believe how big she is, sooo cute. I love how they like playing with things around the house than their own toys. Hope your doing well, Love ya
Post a Comment