June 18, 2009

My 1st birfday party.......











We had Avree's birthday party last weekend and had a wonderful visit with family. Most of all we enjoyed observing Avree squish her cake, smear it in her hair and on her face, and eating as much as she could. Thank you for coming and showering her with realy cute gifts. Our cam corder wasn't working so we have to be a miniture cake this weekend just to record her fun with cake. On a note... there was a dragon fly on our entrance wall of outside. Every dragon fly that hangs around us we call it Oma'. So Oma' was visiting us on her special day. I stroked her back and she would just sit there. I love dragon fly's.

1 comments:

Jana said...

That is such an adorable cake, I love pooh bear. Love the pictures of her eating the cake she is so cute, Hope she had a happy birthday.