






Hadlee had her 2 month visit yesterday. She had 3 shots and of course my little tuff baby girl cried for two seconds and that was that. Her legs are a little sore today though. Her height is in the 20% at 22 inches, weight is in the 40% at 11.5 lbs., and her head in the 70%. She has the Forbes big head. We just say it is because they are twice as smart. It is filled with more brains. Even her doctor says she will just be smarter. He knows them well. Hehe! She was recently diagnosed with Vesicoureteral Reflux (reflux in the kidney's) like her big sister Avree. The urologist say it runs in the family. I haven't heard of anything before in the Haacke, Forbes or Allred side except Bobbie saying her and grandma had problems. What about you? Avree has to take a daily antibiotic for a year and then get tested again to see if she grew out of it. We have an appointment to meet with the Urologist on Thursday with Hadlee. I am pretty sure they will do the same thing for her. I pray for our sweet girls everyday to make their little bodies stronger and to help them grow out of it. I thank our Lord everyday for the blessings of doctors and the technology used today. I thank our Lord everyday for the signs he gave their little bodies to help me be aware that something was not right. I thank the Lord everyday for Dr. Forbush and the love and concern he has for our children. He is a wonderful and exceptional Dr. I have a co-worker that got diagnosed with Vesicoureteral Reflux at the age of 15. He never had signs of a bladder infection, fevers or anything to warn him. He is now 34 and has had two kidney transplants. The urologists is positive that since we caught it early in our angels that they may grow out of it by the age of 3 or 4. We are so blessed to have our little angels Hadlee and Avree. We love them with all our hearts.
November 17, 2009
Hadlee's 2 Month Check-Up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hey Amber...my niece is 7 and also had it and she is fine...she was on antibiotics for a couple of years too...
Amy B.
I have to be anonymous because my blog is broken again...
Oh, I hope they both grow out of it. I'm so glad you caught it this early! Good luck at the appt!
Amber, You girls are all so beautiful and smart. You are a fantastic mom.
Post a Comment