






I wanted to wish my brother a Happy Birthday and let him know how wonderful and special he is to me. Memories and thoughts I would like to share with you:
-Pushing me around in grandpas wheelbarrow
-Confronting a boy that sat on my bike basket and broke it
-Mama cat
-Moving often
-Fishing
-Camping and learning that I hate coffee
-Holding me down and spitting sun flower shells in my mouth
-Listening to ACDC aloud
-You leaving moms car in the mountains
-Coming to my rescue when I fell out of a moving van
-My protector and leader
-Girls googooing over you
-Our years of braces
-Yellow cake with chocolate icing
-Our millions of pets
-Volleyball with Montoya's
-You telling me there is no Santa
-Sharing a top bunk bed
-You throwing-up in the top bunk bed on my favorite stuffed animal
-Wyoming Dude's Ranch (I loved this trip and was so proud of my big brother)
-Bebe guns
-Weekends at dads
-Playing Atari Frogger
-Vanilla ice cream with hershey syrup
-Sleeping in dad's waterbed and you waking me up to get my feet and legs off you
-Playing Manopoly and you always winning
-Playing Sorry and me mostly winning
-Dad and Joe's cabin
-Drawing and coloring
-Watching you do amazing tricks on your bike
-Playing kick the can
-Your first car (grandpa's). Your friends loved it because you could fit so many of them in it
-Mom tucking us in at night and us holding on to her neck forever before letting go
-Life through thick and thin
-Parties at your house
-Meeting Tracy
-Broken mirror over your head
-You telling me a movie I couldn't watch with you and your friends and me peeking out to watch
-You dressing up as a girl for Halloween and we were amazed at how beautiful you looked
-Getting a box of food on our doorstep for Christmas
-Mom making our school lunches with a bite taken out of our sandwich
-Mom's homemade plumb and bread pudding
-Mom's homemade pies
-Miniture golfing and go carts
-Mechanic
-Your first baby
-I love you's
I can go on and on about more wonderful memories. My brother is an amazing man. He loves his children, wife, family ,sister (me) and is a lifetime friend. He would give his shirt off of his back before he would let you go with out. He always thinks of others and is willing to help them in every way possible. He is the best mechanic I know and will drop everything to help out when needed. We grew together through triles and it made us stronger and who we are today. I love you with all my heart and I am so proud of who you are today. I love you big Bro...!
November 19, 2009
To My Brother...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Thank u very much sis. We had some good times. I LOVE U VERY MUCH. And im very proud of u too! LOVE YA!
You do have a pretty great brother, I love all the pictures, brings back alot of memories. He is lucky to have you for a sister. Happy Birthday Mike, love you tons.
That's a beautiful tribute. He is a great man. Happy Birthday Michael. I love you!!!
WOW!! What a fabulous tribute to your brother!! I have always thought of him as a big bro too! He is the most amazing person and I remember a lot of those memories as well. I loved going to wyoming with you and seeing what a wonderful young man he had become. He also is the best Mac n Cheese maker in 10 states! I love you both so very much and I am so glad that I have you in my life! I love our childhood memories that I have with you both and think of you both as my own siblings! Happy Birthday Michael you truly are an Amazing Man, Husband, Dad, Brother,and Friend!! Xoxox
Post a Comment