December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Day...






Wasn't this day beautiful....! We ended up having a wonderful dinner at Barbara's (Marilyn's sister)home. Everything tasted delicious. I wish I could have eaten more but after my first plate I was too full. This year we played bingo and even won door prizes. All of us had a terrific time. Even my little Avree was a little angel and keep her hands to herself not touching Babara's beautiful arrangements. Sunday afternoon we went to Maryilyn's for our Thanksgiving with the Forbes. It wasn't the same without Jamie's cousins but we had a wonderful visit and a super bowl of chili and corn bread. Thank you Staples and Forbes family for a wonderful feast.

2 comments:

The Peterson Press said...

Your daughters are so beautiful. I almost wish I had another daughter... oh then I remeber mine is a teen and I think never mind LOL

Amber said...

I agree, you have beautiful girls! Happy holidays to you guys!