November 25, 2009

A Full Heart...


I look forward to Thanksgiving every year and the gratitude that fills my heart. I am so thankful for 4 beautiful healthy daughters and 1 handsome healthy husband. I am thankful for our family and friends. I am thankful for our jobs and the life that they provide us with. I am thankful for our home and the roof it holds over our heads. I am thankful for trials as it makes us stronger and more spiritual. I am thankful for life and the many more days to come. I am thankful for our pets and the love they show us without judgement. I am thankful for Dr.'s and medicines. I am thankful for happiness and love. I am thankful for the gospel and knowledge that we will be with our passing loved ones once again in the after life. I am thankful for Heavenly Father and our Savior whom make this all possible for us. Hope you all have a Happy Thankgsgiving. Love you all...!

2 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope your day was special.

pirate ride said...

So Thankful for you and your Family! Love you